CORPORATE LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY (CLAP)
“CORPORATE LOAN TO MSMEs” – Against properties.
To provide loans against the security of mortgage of property (factory land and building, residential house/plot/flat and non-agricultural land) to the businessmen/industrial entrepreneur/ companies etc., for meeting their business needs such as supplementing working capital requirements/repairs, renovation extension of their factory or their business place, purchase of machinery, equipment /addition to existing building /takeover of existing liability with banks or other financial institutions, to carve out a portion of working capital limit and convert the same into term loan or any other purpose relating to running the business.
QUANTUM OF LOAN:
50% of the value of the property proposed to be offered as security as per the valuation report given by the panel valuer.
The entire loan amount along with interest debited from time to time shall be cleared in equated monthly installments/quarterly installments within a maximum period of 5 years.
“LOANS AGAINST HYPOTHECATION OF PLANT & MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENTS”
- For purchase of new Plant & Machinery and Equipment.
- Second hand machineries are not eligible under this scheme except Printing Machinery.
QUANTUM OF LOAN:
- 80% of cost in case of new Plant & Machinery and Equipment.
- 50% in case of second hand machinery subject to valuation by approved Valuer.
MARGIN: Margin will be 20%.
Repayment of Loan in equated monthly installments within a Maximum period of 5 to 7 years depending upon repayment capacity (Maximum holiday period – 3 months).
- Prime Security: Hypothecation of Plant & Machinery and Equipment proposed to be purchased out of our finance.
- Collateral Security:
- 100% collaterals in the form of EMT of the property/deposits.
- In case the client is a new Company which is in existence for less than 5 years, 125% Collateral by way of EMT of property/deposit.